1. Formal authorization or expression of an action, decision, intention, opinion, transaction, etc.
2. Proposition put before a meeting of stakeholders or the directors of the firm for discussion, approval or adoption. Resolutions can be divided into 4 types:
3. Appropriate disposition of a complaint or protest through prescribed or standard procedures.
4. Sharpness or clarity of a monitor, printer, or scanner image, expressed in an appropriate unit
- Pixel Per Inch ( PPI ) for Monitors,
- Dots Per Inch ( DPI ) for Printers,
- Samples Per Inch ( SPI ) for Scanners.